Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Sketchy Thursday Layout!!

I am so glad that I found Sketchy Thursdays!! They have such cute sketches! I had fun with this one, I almost didn't do it, because it was for a GDT spot, but I really like the sketch, and I figured it would be a good way for me to get some feedback! They had this awesome sketch...


We were asked to use Spring colors on it. For some reason the photo that most inspired me for this sketch n(and the colors) was a picture of Katlyn from Halloween...not sure why exactly, but I think it turned out really well with the colors I chose.


Not the best picture...shadows were messing with me...but I LOVE this LO!! I really feel that I am starting to step out of my scrappy comfort zone, and I am loving the results!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute play on words! Love the family picture at the top of your blog - especially your DD on the right! Too cute! I'd say you have blogging well under control! Thanks for sharing your blog.
Kathy - K2S

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shanon said...

Very cute take on the sketch! I wanted to share the Stylish Blogger Award with you. When you get a chance, stop by this link and pick yours up: http://scrappingandtraveling.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award-has-arrived-on-my.html

Andrea said...

SO cuet! I love all of the butterflies!