Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Banner Mania!!!

Everywhere you look lately there are banners, banners, and more banners!! I personally love them!! The challenge over at Frosted Designs and the issue challenge at Club Ck this week were both to incorporate banners on a layout...I have had this idea rolling around in my mind for awhile and thought this was the perfect time to give it a try!! I am really getting into layering and clusters too!! Here is the layout I made for both challengs...


I used lots of Crate Paper's Neighborhood collection on here, and Studio Calico's veneer butterflies...I LOVE those!! I am going to have to order more soon!!! Also used up some old embellishments on here...trying to get my stash cleaned out!!!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!!! =)

Amanda

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so impressed with this page! Love that you put the pics in the banner and I love the pic and embellies in the right corner!

Toyin O. said...

the banner looks really nice, thanks for sharing:)

Lydia said...

Love your photo banner!! What a cute idea! I think I'm going to have to give that a try. Thanks for joining the fun at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

Tracy said...

WOW I Love your Banner what a great way to add smaller pics into a layout.. Thanks for sharing.
Tracy
www.thepickledowl.blogspot.com

Barb Craft said...

Wow! This is adorable! I love the way you used photos on your banner and the butterflies on each end! All of your embellishments are perfect for this page! Thanks for taking on our banner challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
barb :)

Anonymous said...

This LO is just precious! I love every little detail. The butterflies and buttons on the banner are such a sweet touch.

Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

Hugs,
Kristin

Erin Reed said...

such a great idea for your banner, i love it!! thanks for playing at frosted designs!!

Ashley Horton said...

Thanks Amanda!! I've wanted to do a banner with a photo forever and when I saw this one that you did, I loved it so much. I thought this page would be a great one to try it on, since I had five pics. Adding the 5th one for the banner worked out great.