Friday, July 1, 2011

That Crinkle

My youngest has the completely infectious smile. You see it and you just instantly smile back, I'm not sure what it is about it...but its irresistible. I especially love the way she always crinkles her little nose up...so of course a layout of said crinkle must go in her album.

I combined the One Hour Challenge at Club CK to stitch on your layout with this sketch from Frosted Designs...


This is the layout that I came up with using my yummy new Fine and Dandy by MME!! I couldn't believe how hard it was to find this collection!!!



See what I mean!!! Look at that smile!! Doesn't it just make you happy??


Hope you all have a blessed holiday weekend!!

8 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is so adorable!! That picture is so CUTE and I love the sweet little banner!

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is absolutely adorable!! What a cute girl, and a super cute layout! I love your take on the sketch. The banner and that little bird are too cute! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!!

Karin said...

Great take on the sketch! Lovely picture and the banner is so sweet.
Thanks for joining us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs Hugs!

Court said...

HOW CUTE is this!?! I LOVE it! Thank you SOOO much for the super sweet welcome on the My Mind's Eye blog! I am SO excited to be the Guest Designer this month and am so tickled pink for the warm welcome! I hope you enjoyed my blog! :)

Nanne said...

Aaaaaw. You are so right, she has the best smile and you did a great job capturing it on your layout.. I love banners, so that is a nice added detail...
thnx for playing with us girls over at Frosted Designs..
hugs
Nanné

Fern said...

Super cute layout!!! The title is perfect with that adorable photo!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

Jessica said...

Adorable! Great photo and interpretation of the sketch. I love the banner across the bottom! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs!

li-bee-ti said...

But of course her smile is irresistible, and adorable!
I love you CAS take on my sketch, and I love the colors and banner.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.