Thursday, November 3, 2011

So Cute...So Stinkin Cute

Its Thursday, so you know what that means...a fabulous new sketch is up at Sketchy Thursdays!
Here is my layout based on this weeks sketch:

This little stinker...she had some fun one day while we were out shopping with the new make up Mamaw bought her...I couldn't help but laugh, she was so proud of herself. :)

Here is the sketch for this week:


Reveal 11/3, Due 11/1

Very fun and versatile sketch! As you can see, I switched it up quite a bit, but you can definitely still see some elements from the sketch, and there are so many possibilities with this sketch! I know I will use it again and again.

Hope you take the time to head over and join in this week for a chance at our fabulous prize!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee those photos and the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

The photos are hilarious! Great take on the sketch :)

Beth Hallgren said...

What a cutie! Love that background paper and all those strips of paper :)

Kirsten Harr said...

So cute! I love it!

Kim said...

Super cute page and little girl:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Patrice said...

That is the cutest little face!