Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ideas for Scrapbookers

I had the opportunity to play along with Ideas for Scrapbookers and create a layout to go along with Heather's sketch and template #9.
Here sketch made way for lots of photos, but those of you who know me, know that I am usually a one photo scrapper, so I made the sketch work for my style! Here is the sketch that Heather designed:

So many possibilities for this sketch, which is clearly shown by the different layouts made by the contributors. Here is the layout I made to go along with the sketch, I used the Button Box Kit from Scraptastic Club, where I am guest designing this month.


Thanks so much to Heather for having me play along, and make sure you head over to the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog and see the other inspiring layouts! :)

Have a blessed day and take time to create something you love!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, as always...you always have such sweet little touches here and there that make your layouts stand out.

Ashley Horton said...

I love how you adapted the sketch, Amanda!! I like it better with the single photo too...that would just be way too many for me on a single page layout!! :) The title is really cute and I love the wide letters and that you welded them together!!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Love the sideways title!