Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sketchy Thursdays...and an announcement

One of the first challenge blogs that I found and quickly grew to love was Sketchy Thursdays. I was inspired every week by the fabulous sketches and the amazing work of the design team. I remember my excitement when I would get chosen as a Fav for the week, and how extremely shocked and honored I was when chosen to be a part of their team. Through this blog I forged friendships with wonderful ladies, that I probably would never had the opportunity to know otherwise. I am so sad to say that this will be my last layout for Sketchy Thursdays. The wonderful ladies, Diana, Heidi, and Julie have decided that its time, and while I am very saddened by their decision, I understand that the work that must go into keeping up with a blog like Sketchy Thursdays must get overwhelming at times. So I wish them the best of luck in whatever their next steps in this crafty world are, and want them to know that they can't get rid of my that easy, lol, I will continue to follow these ladies for their amazing friendship and the inspiration they always give! Make sure you head over to the blog and read the official announcement.
Here is the fabulous sketch that we are working with this week:
Reveal 1/12, Due 1/10

Love it, as usual, and know I will go back to this one again and again! Here is the layout I made to go along with the sketch. I used the fabulous Button Box kit from Scraptastic Club, where I am guest designing this month!



I hope you take time to head over to Sketchy Thursdays, and play along this week!

Have a blessed day and create something you love
 

6 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE your LO Amanda! That heart banner is adorable and the photo is precious! I am so sad about ST ending, but i understand!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO!! :-)

Unknown said...

You layout is lovely, as always. Very sad news about ST :(- really bummed about that. You've done a great job for them~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwww thanks love for the support and love!! You totally rocked the ST lo's!! This one is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the banner of hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Your page for this week is amazing! Great white space on it!

Having you with us at ST has been completely my pleasure. I know we haven't been exchanging comments with each other for very long, but I do know that I really value the friendship we've had. I will continue to stop by here and see your lovely work. Your style has evolved and grown and I love seeing what you come up with next.

Thanks for all the kind words and I am so glad that we have become friends. x's and o's to you, my dear!

PrinzessinN said...

What a lovely LO! Love it!