Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Sunshine Acres"

Hello friends!! I thought I'd hop on today and share a couple of layouts I have up over on The Paper Bakery blog today.

These layouts are from the absolutely fabulous, but already sold out April add-on kit "Sunshine Acres" I am telling you guys, you want to get a subscription to this awesome club asap!! The kits just went up for sale on the 15th!! That was 3 days ago, and already sold out! That tells you how fabulous these kits are! You can still scoop up the April project kit, "Spring At Heart" here!

The colors, patterns, and tones in this kit screamed spring, but I thought it would be fun to stretch it a little bit, so I chose to make two Halloween layouts with this gorgeous kit.

Here is the first one, which still very much keeps with the spring-like colors and patterns:


For the second layout, I stretched the kit a little more, and made a layout to go with my oldest daughter's Barbie pirate costume, which was black and pink:


Two very different, but fun layouts that came from the same kit. I love how Sarah puts these together, they work so well with so many different projects.

Make sure you head on over to The Paper Bakery, check it out if you haven't before, and see what its all about. Play along with our sketch challenge for a chance at a great prize!!

Take time today to create something you love!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of your layouts look so great! Loving all the mist and circles on the 1st one and the banners, tag and all the details on the 2nd page ROCKS! xoxo Heather

Ashley Horton said...

Totally adorable pages Amanda! I like how you used the fun, bright colors on the first one and then moved to a different look on the second one, with the pink and black!!