Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrapping Everyday Miracles


Hello friends!! Just wanted to pop on and share that I am guest designer this month over at the amazing blog Scrapping Everyday Miracles. This is a wonderful site, that focuses on bringing your faith and love for the Lord into your craft. I hope you will hop over and check out the site, and play along with this months challenge yourselves, its all about moms this month!

Here is the layout I shared, it focuses on the relationship between my mother and my two girls.


I used the fabulous May add-on kit "Picket Fence" from The Paper Bakery on this layout, love the tones and colors of the kit. I thought the little veneer people were perfect embellies for this layout! :)


Have a great weekend everyone, and take time to be thankful and create something you love!



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the photo and the flower!! CONGRATS on the GDT!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout, Amanda!! I love the little wooden accents you used! And congrats on your Guest Designer spot!! :)