Thursday, February 7, 2013

Follow Your Heart


Hi all!! I am so excited!! I actually got some time to get crafty!! Three days in a row!!!

I did my first installment of Project 12, my January spread...I had a lot of fun doing it!! I definitely don't think I could handle Project Life, and always scrapping in this format, but I definitely like it for a monthly review. Hopefully I can get some pics to share with you tomorrow!

Today I am going to share this super cute, simple, and easy little wall hanging I made for Miss E to hang in her new room. I plan on making more so she can have a little gallery wall.

I knew I had to use this little saying on there, and it, along with the colors of her room, were perfect for the Love Story collection from Echo Park.


I am really happy with the way this turned out! I tried doing a little offset chevron pattern for the back...which I think looks pretty cool! :) I kept feeling like I needed to add something to the left side, but every time I tried something I didn't like it. I wanted to quote and the pattern to take center stage...what do you all think?? Need something else?? Open to suggestions!! :)

Well, the little man has decided he has let me have enough "me" time today, lol, off to cuddle him and my 2 girlies.

Take time to create something you love today! :)



4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Very cute Amanda!! I love the off-centered chevron and I think it looks perfect...doesn't need anything else added!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!

blsd2scrp said...

love this! really awesome chevron touch! :)

Anonymous said...

This is precious!