Friday, February 15, 2013

Project 12: January


Happy Friday!! I am so glad its the weekend, ready for a couple days of sleeping in...no school on Monday either, so makes it even better!! :)

Today I wanted to share my Project 12 layout for January. For those of you who don't know what Project 12 is, its basically Project Life only from a monthly viewpoint, or kinda like a month in review type layout. You can find more details, and explained much better than I am, here at the Gossamer Blue blog. Speaking of Gossamer Blue, I just took the plunge and joined their kit club, I have thought about different times joining various ones over the years, just wasn't sure any would "fit" me, so far I am sooo happy with this one!! Definitely check it out if you are on the fence, fabulous price, and full of amazing product! :)

Anyways, on to my layouts.

Here is the two page spread together. ( I forgot how hard two pagers were to photograph, and being in the protectors already, YIKES!! Will definitely have to work on that! :))


Right side:



A closer look at the left side:



I really had a lot of fun with this, and while its definitely a different kind of scrapping than I am used to, I love it as a monthly review, and a way to get some of those photos in the scrapbook that might not make it otherwise.

Exciting news...I will be teaching another class at my LSS in March. Its a little mini album titled "Little Moments" silly me, didn't get a picture before I took it in, but if any of you are in or around Jasper, Indiana, and would like to check it out and maybe take the class you can find the info here  in the March newsletter which will be ready soon!!

Hope you all have a great day today, and take time to create something you love!!


2 comments:

DanaMK said...

Great job! I'm so envious of people who can be so creative working on itty bitty cards. I've tried it and it's so hard for me.

Ad congrats on another class at your LSS!

Anonymous said...

This came out cute! I'm doing PL also and find it's a quick way to do memory keeping without full on layouts. Then I don't feel bad when I fall behind LOL. Congrats on your class also!