Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Favorite Photo

Hi all!! I have another layout to share today using the March kits from Gossamer Blue! I am still loving this kit and all of the Glitz included...love the bright, fun colors in the Color Me Happy collection!!

I love, love, love this photo of my three kiddos...it will be scrapped multiple times, already decided! lol. I thought it went perfect with this chalkboard paper from Glitz, and I loved adding in all the color around it.

 
Not sure I love how the journaling looks, but I almost always feel that way! lol. I need to be more thoughtful of my journaling during the design process, I believe! Do you all design with journaling in mind? Tips always welcome! :)
 
I decided to take a leap and enter this into the Gossamer Blue/Glitz guest designer contest...we shall see how that goes! lol.
 
Hope you all have a fabulous day, and take time to create something you love!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Super sweet photo; I can see why it is a favorite :)

I love the doodled arrows and the random colored pearls.

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable page Amanda!! Love the way you layered the banner pennants behind your cute photo!

Keri said...

So cute, Amanda! Love the photo, the white journaling+white paint splatters, and colorful, interesting layering! Best wishes in the contest, love this entry! :)
Also, answering your question on my blog, I used the new stencil, tiny dots, from Julie Balzer. The pink is Viva Inka Gold in Rose. The gold is Viva Ferro. And the white is Viva modeling cream in Pearl. Can you tell I'm obsessed with every Viva art medium possible, lol?! Thanks for participating the in Elle's Studio blog hop!