Monday, March 11, 2013

An Everyday Kind of Day

Hi all!! Happy Monday!! I am sharing another project today that I made using the Gossamer Blue February kit! I loved this kit, and am so excited that I actually managed to get 4 layouts done this month using the kit!! Their album incentive program is a great motivator! :)

So here is my fourth, and final layout from the Feb kit ( I want to add here that I have more than enough to do more layouts, but I have decided to bust my kit up and add it to my stash...mainly so I can move onto the March kit guilt free! lol)

 
I used sketch from the fabulously talented Shanna Noel on this layout, was very excited to discover she did a monthly sketch challenge!
 
This layout came together because of an extra silhouette cut title I had laying around, it made me think of how many photos I have of my daughters kissing and loving all over their little brother...and I wanted to document how right now, this is part of our everyday....especially since I know before too long they will be yelling at him to leave their stuff and them alone! lol.
 
So, in case you didn't pick up on it, this is a layout that will be going in my son's album...I know, its VERY pink...but I think in this case its ok. This layout is all about the love his sisters have for him, so I think it works...but I'm still learning my way around boy layouts...what are your thoughts? Pink ok? lol.
 
Have major scrappy ideas brewing...hoping to get them all to paper soon, if little man cooperates!
 
Hope you all have a fabulous day, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: