Thursday, April 25, 2013

Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch

This week I had time to play along with the sketch challenge over at Elle's Studio. The sketch was based off of a fabulous layout by Ashley Horton, and extremely talented scrapper, and a sweetie! :) So I knew I had to try and find time to play along...it took me 3 days to finish this layout, lol, but I love the finished product!


Here the sketch

 
Super cute, right? I changed it up a bit, but I think you can still see where I was inspired.

 
I found this saying on Pinterest, and thought it was perfect for this photo. It's a lot easier to read in person, it says....Live Simply. Dream Big. Be Grateful. Give Love. Laugh Lots.
 
I used the Gossamer Blue April kit on this layout, along with some other bits and pieces from my stash. Lots of Dear Lizzy and Amy Tan. Loving those new lines!
 
 
Its so nice to be getting back into the creative mode, even if it takes me way longer than ever before to finish anything. lol. Hoping to have another project to share soon!
 
Thanks for popping in today, and I hope you have a great weekend, and make sure you take time to create something you love!


 
 


3 comments:

Andrea said...

super cute! I Love the colors most!

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Adorable!! I love it.

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE this Amanda!! You did an awesome job with the Sketch, and of course, I love the Dear Lizzy! And those Gold Thickers are so fab for the quote you used!