Thursday, July 4, 2013

Delightful

Hi all!! Happy 4th! Hope you all have a fabulous holiday! :)

Today I'm sharing a layout I made based off the current sketch at Studio Calico, which you can see here.

Funny thing about this layout. When I started it, it was going in a whole different direction, whole different color scheme, even a completely different photo. Once I kept building on it, something just wasn't right. So I changed the photo, originally it was to be a layout of baby boy ( hard to see now, huh) and it instantly made sense.

 
I had major ink splatter issues on here, but decided to embrace it and give something new a try. Love the softness it gives.
 
Used lots of pieces from the Gossamer Blue June kit....Crate Paper "The Pier", Lilybee, Basic Grey "Mint Julep", Studio Calico, and some American Crafts.
 
Thanks for stoppin by today, hope you have a good one, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: