Monday, July 29, 2013

Project 12: June

Hi all!! Happy Monday! I still can't believe how fast this summer has gone by! We have school sign ups this week, and then the first day is next Thursday! Crazy!

Today, I have my Project 12 spread to share. I'm a little later getting to it this month, its already almost time to do July's!



 
Horrible lighting on these, I swear, its either too gloomy for good pics, or too bright! Those page protectors don't help either! lol
 
Supply list:
Studio Calico PL Valley High kit
Studio Calico Add-on Winona
Studio Calico 4x6 paper pad
Studio Calico 4x6 stamp add on
Studio Calico Atlantic wood veneer
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Versafine
 
Thanks for stopping by today, back tomorrow with an exciting announcement!! :)
 
Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: