Thursday, August 22, 2013

We R Booth Projects

Hi all! Happy Thursday!! So excited that the weekend is almost here. This Saturday, I am going to be doing the Dirty Girl Mud run, its a 5k obstacle course, and the partner with the charity Bright Pink. I am super excited....though also a little worried I may be biting off more than I can chew! lol. Guess we'll see! :)

I thought I'd hop on and share a couple of photos of my projects in the We R booth at CHA. I know I have already shared most of the projects, but the ladies in at my LSS were awesome enough to get some fab photos for me so I thought I'd share those! :)


 
All of these projects were made by me, except that cute little "I love you" card. I also have one other layout that isn't displayed here, but thought I'd share!
 
This collection is beyond gorgeous, and I know its starting to become available...already all in stock at my LSS! Make sure you grab some of it up! :)
 
Have a great day, and take time to create something you love! 


3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects, how exciting to have your work showcased at CHA! Loving the background paper and the little tags from this layout!

Heather Doolittle said...

Love your projects, Amanda!! And I actually was able to snag some of this line when I was at a scrapbook store on vacation. I was playing with it this afternoon making some cards, in fact! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow!!! Fantastic work!