Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hello Awesome

I have a fun layout to share with you today...a just for fun layout at that! I ordered in some of the new Bella Blvd Snapshots line. I loved the colors in it, and thought it was just a super fun collection.
When it came in, my mind instantly went to this photo, and I thought they would be a match made in scrapbooking heaven. :)

 
Please ignore the brightness of this photo, somehow my white balance on my camera got turned to fluorescent, so there will be a few photos like this. I don't have the extra time right now to retake and edit.
 
This was a fun, just for the heck of it, photo from Colten's 6 month photo shoot. It doesn't really have any story that goes with it, I just think its adorable, so it made its way into the album. :)
 
Mark your calendars for this Sunday! The new sketch will going live at Creative Scrappers! Its a good one, and I pretty much love my layout, so hope you stop by, check it out, and play along! If you visit the blog, here, you can get a preview of the talent of the new design team! Great feature up on all our favorite layouts! I am extremely honored to be a part of that team! :)
 
Also, don't forget the 25% off code is still good over at Whimsical Twist until Sept. 30th. Just use code AUTUMN13 at checkout!
 
Have a great day, and take time to create something you love! :)

No comments: