Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Epiphany Crafts & Lawn Fawn Week

Hi everyone!! This week over on the Epiphany Crafts blog, we are teaming up with Lawn Fawn to bring you tons of inspiration!

My post went up on the blog yesterday, but with being overrun with vacation preparation here at home, I forgot to post. So...I am going to share my project with you today, but make sure you head over to both the EC and LF blogs to see more amazing projects!

I was given some of the Into The Woods collection from Lawn Fawn to work with, and it was a match made in heaven with my EC tools! I made this adorable little fall décor piece!



Here are a few close ups.





 You can see my original post on the EC blog here, which includes step by step instructions!

Linking this project up to Paper Issues!
Thanks for stopping by today, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: