Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lovely Day Together


Hi all!! I have a new layout up on the Noel Mignon blog today using the Fresh Start kit. For this layout I was inspired by fair ribbon embellishments like these:

American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection - Fair Ribbons at Scrapbook.com $4.99

These are from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan and the My Girl collection, both from American Crafts.
I thought it would be fun to take this inspiration and instead of using it as an embellishment, to work it with my photo to be the main focal point.




I fussy cut the banner from an Elle's Studio paper that was included in the kit, and then simply added in more texture and dimension with more layers and embellishment.




My final layout has all the embellishment centered under my photo which help to draw your eye to it. My using the lighter pastel colors with the darker tones of my photo, it helps it to really stand out!


Thanks for stopping by today, and take time to create something you love!!!

No comments: