Friday, January 31, 2014

Pocket Pages Monthly Review...Catching Up

Hi everyone!! I'm finally getting around to getting my Project 12 pages caught up. I was doing so good at keeping up, and then school started and it was all down hill from there. So trying to finish those up, and decide if I'm going to continue on for 2014. Very undecided at this point. This is probably my favorite album, but I'm just not sure if it's for me.

Anyways...here are my September layouts.




Love using mambi product for these pocket pages...makes it so easy, and isn't the orientation of the protectors fun! Loved working with this one! Here are a few close ups.




This was such a fun spread to make, loved how colorful it ended up being! :)

Thanks for hopping in today, and take time to create something you love!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

they are great! I'm the same way... I like doing them and like how they look, but I like regular pages so much better! More freedom!