Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Shadow Box

Hello!! I have another fun Mother's Day gift idea to share with you today that went up on the We R Memory Keepers blog. I love the Inked Rose collection from We R Memory Keepers. The patterns and colors are fabulous, and I knew it would be perfect to use on a Mother's Day printer tray/shadow box!



I love the new Sew Easy template, and was finally able to put one to use making this cute banner. I simply stitched it on a frame that I fussy cut, and stamped a sweet sentiment inside. Love the finished look!


While I had that frame paper out, I decided to fussy cut a few more. I also fussy cut a cute butterfly to layer with them. A little foam adhesive, twine, and an enamel heart made for lots of fun dimension on this square.


Using both paper scraps, and the negative space from my sticker sheet, there were lots of fun pieces to tuck in and use for dimension and layering.


For a more detailed description of how I put this together, head over to the We R Memory Keepers blog!


2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet piece! I love the clothesline!!!

ALINE said...

This is pretty!