Monday, June 8, 2015

Lost it all...again

Hello crafty friends!! It's been awhile, but we are now officially on our summer break, so I am hoping to get back on the blogging train and share some of the things I have been working on....First off, I want to apologize for again losing all of my images. Not sure exactly what is going on there, somehow I synced everything to my phone, and when I delete an image off of my photo gallery, it deletes it from here also! I have been trying to get it unsynced, but so far I am not having any luck.

I do have a new layout to share today though, and I promise this one will stick around! :)

This one I wanted to keep simple, I love this photo of our oldest daughter, and when I saw this "wild & free" card from the Gossamer Blue life pages kit, I knew it was perfect. With the photo being black and white, I wanted to keep everything soft on this page, I loved this color scheme that came together.


I have to say, this is probably one of my new favorites...so excited to be getting back into the groove!

Take time to create something you love!

No comments: