Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Feels like Home to me

Hello friends! Happy hump day! ;) I have another layout to share with you today using some more goodies from my stash. I have done so good this summer of really using what I have, and I am loving how it is making me really think and stretch my supplies!

For this one, I was inspired by a photo that popped up on Pinterest...and I can't find it now for the life of me. I was scrolling through and it was there, and I LOVED the idea of the little house so much, that I immediately went to create...and know I can't find the photo! 

I went really light with this one..and while it is not my norm..I really love how soft and light it is. This is mainly Crate Paper, with a little bit of the Simple Stories "I am" collection through in...love how they had the same tones and could be used together but weren't too matchy matchy.


These sentiments were just perfect for this page. I really just let all the word stickers and elements speak for themselves on this one...I didn't feel any journaling was necessary. I added in a little stamping for some interest, since so much of that background was kept plain and white.


This element was fussy cut from a Crate Paper...I think Confetti line. It had a 5, and it was close on colors, so it had to go on there. I added in some of those puffy gold stickers, for added dimension and fun.

Love how this one turned out..and just look at that photo...love my family! :)

Hope you all have a great day, and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet layout! LOVE the 'house'. So clever!