Friday, September 11, 2015

Multi Tasking Mamaw

Hello friends! Long time, I know. We have been so crazy with back to school/work, soccer, enjoying the little bit of free time that we have, you all know the drill! The good news is, I have been creating in the meantime, and we have finally get settled into the schedule, which means I will be posting on a more regular schedule again! Yay! :)

For my layout today, this is a random picture that I snapped of my son, mom, and nephew on a day out we were having. My mom loves to take my two girls, sister in law and myself out for pedicures everyone so often...we usually have the boys with us, and of course, they always want to be all over Mamaw! Good thing she loves it!

I pulled out some more goodies from my stash on this one, I am really making a dent in that stash! I loved this striped My Mind's Eye paper, and I used it to pull my color scheme together. 


I didn't go too heavy on embellishments on this one, I really liked the lines that I had going, and how great everything was flowing..so I kept it simple so that could shine through.


I love this color scheme, and how well it worked with the photo...these cork circles have been in my stash FOREVER! I was so excited to finally get them on a layout, and I think they were perfect for this one!


Thanks for stopping in today...hope you have a great one, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: