Monday, September 14, 2015

Picture Perfect Summer

Hello friends! Back for another layout to share with you today! This uses the "Here's the Scoop" kit from Felicity Jane. Question...have you ever bought a kit because you knew that it was perfect for just one photo?? I did with this one right here! lol. When I saw that adorable popsicle, and the colors..I instantly thought of this photo and knew I had to get it. I was able to create some other projects with the kit, though I will admit none of them came together as easy as this one. I will be sharing those later in the week. 

Back to this though, I knew I wanted to use that popsicle card, and this summer paper, but I didn't want to have all that business up by the photo. So, while this is not my normal style, it really worked to highlight my photo and those elements that I knew had to make it on here!


The kit also came with these adorable acrylic pieces...I thought it would be so fun to layer this on top of the card for a little dimension, and it also made a perfect resting spot for my date!


I loved the summer stamp, but once I had it on there, it needed something else, so using another stamp from the kit, I stamped and fussy cut the " heart" this, and added in a clear sticker from mambi. Finishing it off with a few more papers layered, and an old Dear Lizzy flair from my stash, and it was good to go. Adding in a few drops of mist..and this one was done!


Gotta through it in here how much I love that photo...they had gave me a super cute posed one, with eyes and smiles on me..but then they started playing, and I captured this one purely by chance...those kind always end up being my favorites :)

Thanks for stopping by today, have a happy Monday, and take time to create something you love

No comments: